FeesDET Fully Subsidised
Enhance culture and wellbeing at your school through emotionally intelligent leadership.
Now more than ever the school environment calls for emotionally intelligent leadership.
You’ll be supported to understand yourself and others so that you can better connect, communicate and influence. You’ll also learn to improve your wellbeing so you can remain centred under pressure and project greater leadership confidence.
Designed for Victorian government school principals.
If you are from a non-government school and are interested in participating, please contact the course coordinator to discuss eligibility.
This program has been designed by Dr Ben Palmer from Genos International and is led by Genos certified facilitators.
This online course comprises:
- a 30-minute introductory session
- six 2-hour sessions delivered over 6 weeks.
The course involves:
- experiential activities (both individual and small group)
- breakout sessions
- practical tools and techniques to apply in your work between sessions.
You will receive a detailed participant workbook with links to multiple resources.
You will learn how to:
- enhance your understanding of the science of emotions and explore the powerful impact emotions can have in schools
- evolve your understanding of yourself and others so that you can better connect, communicate and influence
- improve your wellbeing so you can remain centred under pressure and project greater leadership confidence
- enhance your skill at positively influencing the way others feel and enhancing the emotional culture of your school.
Fully subsidised by the Department of Education and Training for Victorian government school participants.