The Victorian Academy of Teaching and Leadership delivers evidence-informed and inspiring professional learning to Victorian teachers and school leaders.
Join our team to empower and equip teachers and school leaders to have a lasting and positive impact on the Victorian education system.
Open to Victorian Public Service applicants
You must be a current Victorian Public Service (VPS) employee or have departed the VPS within the last 12 months to apply for these positions via the Jobs and Skills Exchange.
- Board Secretary - applications close Sunday 22 May
- Project Officer, Teaching Excellence Program - applications close Sunday 29 May
- Manager, Participant and Program Support - applications close Sunday 29 May
- Team Leader, Participant and Program Support - applications close Monday 30 May
- Manager, Academy Fellowships - applications close Monday 30 May
- Strategic Advisor - applications close Tuesday 31 May
- Manager, Communications and Marketing - applications close Tuesday 31 May
- Manager, Professional Learning Partnerships - applications close Wednesday 1 June
- Project Manager, Victorian Asprisring Principal Assessment - applications close Wednesday 1 June
- Manager, Learning Spaces and Technology - applications close Wednesday 1 June
Open to external applicants
There are currently no positions available for external, non-VPS applicants.
As they become available, external positions will be listed here with applications submitted via the Victorian Government Careers website.
Contact us to register your details for future opportunities.
Subscribe to our fortnightly e-newsletter to stay informed about our work and be notified as positions are advertised.