Feel confident and capable in your role as a middle leader.
The Create: Middle Leaders program equips you with the confidence and capabilities necessary to influence and lead improvement in classroom and pedagogical practices in your school.
You will develop the skills to effectively lead teams to support improved student achievement, engagement and wellbeing.
Designed for middle leaders in Victorian government schools, including:
- teacher leaders
- leading teachers
- learning specialists
- Middle Years Literacy and Numeracy Specialists
- literacy and numeracy leaders
- curriculum coordinators
- professional learning community leaders.
You will develop the knowledge and understanding to:
- reflect on your leadership approach and role to identify dispositions, strategies and resources that can help you be more impactful
- increase your capacity to strategically support colleagues and teams to work more effectively and extend your ability to cultivate relational trust
- participate in the development of professional learning community to sustain and extend your practice and wellbeing
- identify and critically engage with emerging research, professional networks, resources and strategies to improve your leadership practice
- further your capacity to lead a school-based change endeavour through analysis, research, planning, assessment, improvement and reflection.
The course fees are significantly subsidised by the Department of Education and Training.
Co-contribution: $990 (incl. GST) for each Victorian government school participant.
See Fees and financial support for more information.