Take a strategic approach to your workforce planning.
Workforce Planning will increase your awareness of the importance of effective workforce management.
Understand the capabilities and resources you need to plan and manage your workforce effectively in both the short and long term.
Focus on creating a workforce plan that considers the preferred workforce profile as well as the overall strategic direction of your school.
Workforce Planning is a workshop in the Strategic Management for School Leaders suite, which supports the Department of Education's (Department) commitment to lifting the organisational performance of schools.
Designed for Victorian government school principals, assistant principals, and school leadership teams, including business managers.
Delivered by the Principal Support Unit in People Division Executive.
Over 1 day, you'll:
- develop a step-by-step overview of the workforce planning process
- identify and consider a range of data and materials to support effective workforce planning
- build an in-depth understanding of your workforce needs
- explore workforce scenarios to gain insight into the issues that factor into workforce planning.
- about the preferred workforce profile
- how to create a workforce plan that supports your school’s strategic goals
- to apply a workforce planning framework
- about Department policies, resources and tools that support effective workforce planning.
Strategic Management Program Lead
- View dates and register