ModeFace to face
As part of delivery of the Leading Quality Conversations program the Academy is seeking applications from eligible candidates to be trained as Master Facilitators.
Master Facilitator Training will provide you with the skills and expertise you need to facilitate the Leading Quality Conversations program and deliver high quality training.
Leading Quality Conversations is designed to develop a high-level communication skillset for educational leaders. These skills increase interpersonal effectiveness, collaboration, problem solving and shared commitment to organisational outcomes. Once attained they may continue to be practised and refined, irrespective of workplace and context.
As a Master Facilitator you will:
- develop and refine your leadership skills and grow your status and expertise
- complete high-quality professional learning and facilitate others to solve complex problems whilst building trust
- enhance your career development
- collaborate with, and become part of, a supportive network of leading education professionals
- provide valuable training to participants that will make a significant impact on student learning outcomes.
After successful completion of the training, Master Facilitators will facilitate a minimum of 2 intakes of Leading Quality Conversations per year, scheduled to commence in Term 1, 2024, across the Academy's regional and metropolitan sites.
Master Facilitators will also support participants through small group coaching throughout their learning journey. (A maximum of 6 x 1.5 hours per intake).
An information session (online) is available on 4.00pm Tuesday 22 August 2023 – please email email@example.com to register and receive a link to the Webex invite.
The Master Facilitator Training will suit experienced facilitators and/or school leaders.
Previous experience with Open to Learning and/or Leading by Learning facilitation will be highly regarded.
The two facilitators for this intake will be Emeritus Professor Viviane Robinson and Dr Jacqui Patuawa.
Components of the program:
- Delivery: Face-to-face
- Time Commitment: 9 days*
After successful completion of the training, Master Facilitators will facilitate a minimum of 2 intakes of Leading Quality Conversations per year, scheduled to commence in Term 1, 2024, across the Academy's 7 new regional sites.
Master Facilitators will also support participants through small group coaching throughout their learning journey. Maximum of 6 x 1.5 hours per intake.
* Highly experienced facilitators will only be required to participate in 2 days of training in recognition of prior learning/experience – rather than 9 days. Eligibility requirements apply.
Learning outcomes include:
- development of leadership skills
- high level master facilitation skills
- expertise in building relational trust
- skills in solving complex problems.
- Information session (online): 4.00pm, Tuesday 22 August 2023
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive a link to the Webex invite.
Acceptance into the Master Facilitator Training program is dependent on a selection process and endorsement.