Duration4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Enhance your ability to influence change in your school with Andy Hargreaves.
Explore how you can establish networks, work collaboratively and acquire specific skills to improve learning in schools.
Build your skillset to influence school change and help children become more engaged in solving some of today’s complex problems.
- learn why leading from the middle is essential
- understand the links between leading from the middle and deep learning in students
- discover the skills required to lead from the middle
- explore the process that supports leading from the middle
- identify the factors that make effective networks.
Andy Hargreaves is a world renowned speaker, author, advisor, and researcher who advocates for inclusive education, and positive educational change worldwide.
Earlier this year he was ranked 16 out of 20,000 most influential university educators on USA policy debate, and the fifth most influential educator in leadership and teaching.
Among his many accomplishments, Andy is a Visiting Professor at the University of Ottawa (Canada),a Research Professor at Boston College (USA) and a former President of the International Congress of School Effectiveness and Improvement (2018-2020).